Job Title: Production Engineer – Florida
Location: Lake Mary, FL 32746
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
The Production Engineer is responsible for the development of the Elementary and Schematic diagrams for all Switchgear Products, as well as interfacing with Production personnel and customers.
The circuits must be designed to insure compliance with the customer specifications and industry standards.
This position must interface with internal and external customers. The individual must demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Review Customer’s Spec to meet Client’s standards, Preliminary EBOM, General Arrangement, Single Line.
• Develop Elementary / Schematic Diagrams using AutoCAD and/or E-Plan
• Communicate Project requirement to Elect Drafting. Work with Electrical Drafting to ensure wiring diagrams are per contract requirements.
• Revise Class II approval drawings.
• Make Electrical Drafting input.
• Make Shop Release.
• Attend Shop Kick-Off meeting.
• Resolve Shop Technical issues with Manufacturing (Action Requests).
• Assist with Customer Factory Inspection.
• Responsible for IB input and submittals.
• Revise ALL as built drawings.
• Assist as needed with Change Order Calc Sheets
• Close Out Meetings with A/W for the project.
• Develop and Maintain the E-Plan Data Base
• Develop Process improvements for the E-Plan software.
• Actively pursue role of process improvements.
• Meet required deadlines under varying pressures.
• Perform duties of other team members during their absences.
• This position may periodically perform other functions, as necessary.
• Work at all times within the standards contained in the Client’s “Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.”
• All other duties as assigned
• Develop Bill of materials and specification sheets using excel worksheets
• Must have background / experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experience, BSEE degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in materials or operations.
• Strong ERP systems and computer skills.
• Requires the ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Strong communication skills are necessary to work effectively within the group and with customers.
• Demonstrated skills in working effectively with people with diverse backgrounds; both inside the plant environment and with external contacts.
• Interfaces with and influences management both within and outside the company.
• Operates in a fast-paced environment where critical decisions must be made quickly, and teamwork is essential.
• Knowledge of field sales and marketing processes are helpful.
• Technical product knowledge is highly preferred.
Safety And Environmental:
Maintain high standards for safety and housekeeping and assure compliance with all environmental regulations
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Production Engineer – Florida on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local